PLUM GREEN TEA REVITALIZING FACE MIST |REVIEW

PLUM GREEN TEA REVITALIZING FACE MIST |REVIEW

I have had Green tea revitalizing mist for quite something now and I feel that I am ready to give a review for this and what is the best time than summer to review a good face mist. I have been eyeing this mist for a long time and picked up mine during one of the purplle sale which was a really good deal

Price: It comes in 2 sizes

100ml for INR 360/-
30ml for INR 175/-
(though I suggest to look out for discounts)


What company claims:
Best suited for: Normal | Oily and combination skin types | Even those with acne.

Not recommended for: Dry skin | Cystic acne and Extremely sensitive skin.

Packing: It comes in a travel friendly pumping bottle and is very nice looking. The pump is very generous as well. It’s quite sturdy and overall very travel friendly.


My Review: This was my first product from Plum Goodness and I would say it has impressed me a lot. It is very refreshing and has a nice aroma to it which instantly lifts my mood. At first it take a minute or two to dry down on my skin and then i can see a glow it provides my face which i love very much and which has gotten me compliments from my friend as well. I really like this mist a lot and would totally recommend this!

Rating: 4.5/5

To Buy:

 Plum

Nykaa

Purplle

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts